Please consider making a contribution and join the Kramer & Sons family. All donors will be acknowledged in the film's credits and on the website. The $18,000 in needed funds will cover the following anticipated costs to finish the film:
- $7,500 - An editor, assistant editor and archivist weaving together the interviews, scenes and archival material into a cohesive story
- $1,000 - archival licensing fees
- $6,000 - a professional composer scoring original music for the film, a color studio color correcting the film, a sound studio mixing the sound for the film
- $2,000 - a cinematographer and sound recordist to record final visuals, scenes needed to complete the film
- $1,500 - fees from our non-profit fiscal sponsor Stone Soup Films, film festival submission fees
- Anything we raise beyond $18K will help cover our staff time working on a distribution strategy for festivals, community screenings (and maybe even broadcast!) for the film.
If you prefer to make a donation by mail, you can send a check payable to "Meridian Hill Pictures" to Meridian Hill Pictures, 2437 15th Street NW, Washington, DC 20009.